Bandelettes; Measuring & Wearing Tips
The thigh bands of Bandelettes® have their own sizing based on the circumference of your thighs. Please have a look at our measuring instructions before ordering your pair.
How to measure your size ?
Use a measuring tape to measure the circumference of the fullest part of your thigh;
Measure your thighs on bare skin while standing;
Do not measure over clothes;
Make sure that, when you circle your thighs, the tape is level and neither too tight nor too loose. Just as it feels right for you;
Measure both your thighs, is there a difference, choose then the size of your smallest thigh circumference;
If your size falls between our sizes, please select the smaller size to prevent the bands from sliding down.
Bandelettes wearing tips & tricks:
- When wearing Bandelettes thigh bands, do not use moisturizing creams, oils, or talcum powder, because they all reduce the grip and friction of the silicone bands.
- Should wearing Bandelettes thigh bands cause any discomfort, please stop wearing them.
- Wear your Bandelettes just below your buttocks, not on or against your bum, as the thigh bands might otherwise roll down because of movement.
- If your thigh bands do roll down when they are in the right place you have most likely chosen a size to small.
- The Unisex Bandelettes are the better choice to prevent thigh chafing, if your skin is a bit lose and pushes through the little holes of the lace.