Bandelettes® Thigh Bands
Effective date: 25 May, 2018
This Website, www.bandeletteseurope.com, collects Personal Data from its Users.
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of this personal data when you respond through the contact form and the choices you have associated with that data.
1. Owner and Data Controller
Gr. Juliana van Stolberglaan 31 - Box A45
2263 AB Leidschendam,
Owner contact: use the contact form of this Website stating your details and inquiry.
2. Types of Data collected
Among the types of Data that this Website collects, by itself or through third parties, there are, but is not limited to: Cookies, Usage Data, First name, Last name, Company name, Country, Email address, Phone number and Inquiry data.
Personal Data may be freely provided by the User, or, in case of Usage Data, collected automatically when using this Website.
Unless specified otherwise, Data requested by this Website is mandatory and failure to provide this Data may make it impossible for this Website to provide its services. In cases where this Website specifically states that some Data is not mandatory, Users are free not to communicate this Data without consequences to the availability or the functioning of this Website.
Users are responsible for any third-party Data obtained, published or shared through this Website and confirm that they have the third party's consent to provide the Data to the Owner.
3. Mode and place of processing the Data
3.1. Methods of processing
The Owner takes appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification, or unauthorized destruction of the Data.
The Data processing is carried out using computers and/or IT enabled tools, following organizational procedures and modes strictly related to the purposes indicated. In addition to the Owner, in some cases, the Data may be accessible to certain types of persons in charge, involved with the operation of this Website (administration, sales, marketing, legal, system administration) or external parties (such as third-party technical service providers, mail carriers, hosting providers, IT companies, communications agencies) appointed, if necessary, as Data Processors by the Owner.
3.2. Legal basis of processing
The Owner may process Data relating to Users if one of the following applies:
- Users have given their consent by accepting this private policy and/or for one or more specific purposes.
- provision of Data is necessary for the performance of an agreement with the User and/or for any pre-contractual obligations thereof;
- processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which the Owner is subject;
- processing is related to a task that is carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the Owner;
- processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the Owner or by a third party.
The Data is processed at the Owner's operating offices and in any other places where the parties involved in the processing are located.
Depending on the User's location, data transfers may involve transferring the User's Data to a country other than their own.
3.4. Retention time
Personal Data shall be processed and stored for as long as required by the purpose they have been collected for.
- Personal Data collected for purposes related to the performance of a contract between the Owner and the User shall be retained until such contract has been fully performed.
The Owner may be allowed to retain Personal Data for a longer period whenever the User has given consent to such processing, as long as such consent is not withdrawn. Furthermore, the Owner may be obliged to retain Personal Data for a longer period whenever required to do so for the performance of a legal obligation or upon order of an authority.
Once the retention period expires, Personal Data shall be deleted. Therefore, the right to access, the right to erasure, the right to rectification and the right to data portability cannot be enforced after expiration of the retention period.
4. The purposes of processing
The Data concerning the User is collected to allow the Owner to provide its services, as well as for the following purposes: Analytics, Contacting the User and Direct Marketing.
5. Detailed information on the processing of Data
Data is collected for the following purposes and using the following services:
The services contained in this section enable the Owner to monitor and analyse web traffic and can be used to keep track of User behaviour.
We may collect information how this Website is accessed and used (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of this Website that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Cookies are files with small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Tracking technologies also used are beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyse this Website and service.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of this Website.
Examples of Cookies we use:
- Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
- Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyse the use of our Service, namely:
5.1.1. Google Analytics (Google Inc.)
Google Analytics is a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. (“Google”) that tracks and reports website traffic. Google utilizes the data collected to track and monitor the use of this Website, to prepare reports on its activities and share them with other Google services. Google may use the Data collected to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
You can opt-out of having made your activity on this Website available to Google Analytics by installing the Google Analytics opt-out browser add-on.
For more information on the privacy practices and opt-out of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page: http://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/
5.2. Contacting the User
By filling in the contact form with their Personal Data, the User authorizes this Website to use these details to reply to requests for information, quotes or any other kind of request.
Personal Data collected can be:
- Company name
- First name and last name
- Email address
- Phone number
- Information contained in any inquiry the User submits ("inquiry data¨)
5.3. Direct Marketing:
By filling in the contact form with their Personal Data, the User authorizes this Website that User’s email address may be added to the contact list of those who receive email messages containing information of commercial or promotional nature concerning this Website and related products and services.
6. The rights of Users
Users may exercise certain rights regarding their Personal Data processed by the Owner.
6.1. About these rights
In particular, Users have the right to do the following:
- Withdraw their consent at any time. Users have the right to withdraw consent where they have previously given their consent to the processing of their Personal Data.
- Object to processing of their Data. Users have the right to object to the processing of their Personal Data if the processing is carried out on a legal basis other than consent. Further details are provided in the dedicated section below.
- Access their Data. Users have the right to learn if Personal Data is being processed by the Owner, obtain disclosure regarding certain aspects of the processing and obtain a copy of the Personal Data undergoing processing.
- Verify and seek rectification. Users have the right to verify the accuracy of their Personal Data and ask for it to be updated or corrected.
- Restrict the processing of their Data. Users have the right, under certain circumstances, to restrict the processing of their Personal Data. In this case, the Owner will not process their Personal Data for any purpose other than storing it.
- Have their Data deleted or otherwise removed. Users have the right, under certain circumstances, to obtain the erasure of their Personal Data from the Owner.
- Receive their Data and have it transferred to another controller. Users have the right to receive their Personal Data in a structured, commonly used and machine readable format and, if technically feasible, to have it transmitted to another controller without any hindrance. This provision is applicable provided that the Personal Data is processed by automated means and that the processing is based on the User's consent, on a contract which the User is part of or on pre-contractual obligations thereof.
- Lodge a complaint. Users have the right to bring a claim before their competent data protection authority.
6.2. Details about the right to object to processing
Where Personal Data is processed for a public interest, in the exercise of an official authority vested in the Owner or for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the Owner, Users may object to such processing by providing a ground related to their particular situation to justify the objection.
6.3. How to exercise these rights
7. Additional information about Data collection and processing
7.1. Legal action
The User's Personal Data may be used for legal purposes by the Owner in Court or in the stages leading to possible legal action arising from improper use of this Website or the related Services.
The User declares to be aware that the Owner may be required to reveal Personal Data upon request of public authorities.
7.2. Children´s Privacy
- This Website does not address anyone considered by applicable laws as “Children” and the Owner does not knowingly collect Personal Data from ¨Children¨.
- If the Owner becomes aware that this Website has collected Personal Data from ¨Children¨, the Owner will do his best efforts to remove such information.
7.3. Links to other sites
The Owner has no control over and assumes no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
7.4. How “Do Not Track” requests are handled
This Website does not support “Do Not Track” requests.
Do Not Track is a preference you can set in your web browser to inform websites that you do not want to be tracked.
You can enable or disable Do Not Track by visiting the Preferences or Settings page of your web browser.
To determine whether any of the third-party services it uses honour the “Do Not Track” requests, please read their privacy policies.
Furthermore by giving notice to its Users of which the Owner contains Personal Data as far as technically and legally feasible via any contact information available to the Owner and/or a prominent notice on this Website, prior to the change becoming effective.
Should the changes affect processing activities performed on the basis of the User’s consent, the Owner shall collect new consent from the User, where required.
Any information that directly, indirectly, or in connection with other information — including a personal identification number — allows for the identification or identifiability of a natural person.
Information collected automatically through this Website (or third-party services employed in this Website), which can include: the IP addresses or domain names of the computers utilized by the Users who use this Website, the URI addresses (Uniform Resource Identifier), the time of the request, the method utilized to submit the request to the server, the size of the file received in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the server's answer (successful outcome, error, etc.), the country of origin, the features of the browser and the operating system utilized by the User, the various time details per visit (e.g., the time spent on each page within this Website) and the details about the path followed within this Website with special reference to the sequence of pages visited, and other parameters about the device operating system and/or the User's IT environment.
The individual using this Website who, unless otherwise specified, coincides with the Data Subject.
The natural person to whom the Personal Data refers.
Data Processor (or Data Supervisor)
Data Controller (or Owner)
The natural or legal person, public authority, agency or other body which, alone or jointly with others, determines the purposes and means of the processing of Personal Data, including the security measures concerning the operation and use of this Website. The Data Controller, unless otherwise specified, is the Owner of this Website.
The means by which the Personal Data of the User is collected and processed.
The service provided by this Website as described in the relative terms (if available) and on this Website.
European Union (or EU)
Unless otherwise specified, all references made within this document to the European Union include all current member states to the European Union and the European Economic Area.
Small sets of data stored in the User's device.
7.7. Legal references
7.8. Contact for more information